186m - In case you haven't heard of Little Bits but Lebanon's very own Ayah...
December.. A holy month!
This event has finished
Every December, the historical churches of Beirut become a place to enjoy the concerts of Beirut Chants, the festival of classic, sacred and ethnic music. Beirut Chants acts as a platform for local and international performers and orchestras, and spreads a message of peace, hope and tolerance among people from different backgrounds.
Day 01 program:
GIOACHINO ROSSINI (1792- 1868)
For Soloists, chorus and Orchestra
- Kyrie eleison (Chorus)/ Christe eleison (Tenors duetto)/ Kyrie eleison (Chorus)
- Gloria in excelsis Deo (Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Tenor 2, Bass, Chorus)
- Laudamus te (Soprano)
- Gratias agimus tibi (Tenor 1, English horn solo)
- Domine Deus (Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Bass)
- Qui tollis peccata mundi (Tenor, Chorus)
- Qui sedes ad dexteram patris (Tenor, Chorus)
- Quoniam tu solus sanctus (Bass, Clarinet solo)
- Cum sancto spiritu (Chorus)