Sat 21 Jul
2460m - In case you haven't heard of Little Bits but Lebanon's very own Ayah...
The fields marked with * are mandatory
This year will be exceptional for Santa !
On 10th & 11th December 2016, Father Christmas will take a quick break … He will move his village from the North Pole to Badaro Main Street, where all of us are called to spend a remarkable car-free week end.
BADARO TRADERS COMMITTEE (BTC) welcomes you to join us in celebrating this wonderful season & to enjoy:
- Santa’s Village full of surprises, (don’t forget to take your free Photo with Santa)
- Ice Skating Arena, Igloo and the North Pole atmosphere,
- Parades and Mascots,
- Live music, dance and entertainment,
- Kids shows, live painting and games,
- Kids & Adults Competitions and Valuable awards,
- and amazing stands selling unique gifts and tasty Christmas Cookies.
Beside this Wonderful atmosphere… Wanna enjoy an appetizing Variety of Local & international Gastronomy ?
Don’t forget to visit the Restaurants & Pubs of Badaro Street and enjoy exceptional food and elegant nigh tlife. (Enjoy Christmas food now, Diet can wait till next year ?)
To Celebrate A Magical Christmas 2016 in a special way !
Waiting for you, to attend, Play, Celebrate and Live a Christmas Spirit -Badaro Edition.
Get updates on what's happening in Beirut, customise and review the content you want.
Sign up now! It's free!