1034m - After a long hot summer day, Colonel rested on the shores of Batroun....
This event has finished
Wickerpark Music Festival
Sunday 13th of September
Doors Open : 4:30 PM
Since 2011 Wickerpark Festival has gathered over 10 000 people and 30 musical acts in what soon became the yearly highlight of the independent music and culture scene in Lebanon.
- Introduce new talents to the audience
- Offer a world-class production at an affordable price
- Fulfill an environmental mission
- Aufgang (FR)
- ABBY (DE)
- La Mirza & Rayess Bek, Love and Revenge
- Diamond Setter
In addition to the music program on Sunday, the festival will host artists, non-profit organisations and independent individuals to showcase projects revolving around sustainability, art and activism.
As well as our off-festival program on Saturday.
- Entrance fee: 30$
- Online: https://www.ihjoz.com/events/1116-wickerpark-2015
- Malik's bookshop(Abraj, Mazraa, AUB, Le Mall Dbayeh, LE Mall Sin El Fil, City Mall, Kaslik, LAU Upper gate, Haigazian, LAU Jbeil)
- At the door (If applicable)
Our camping area is at the Colonel brewery, to reserve your spot, call 03 516 790.
Off-Festival Program :
Pre-Wickerpark Camping Area Program:
C U AT THE BEACH: THE PRE-WICKERPARK PARTY ft. ROSCIUS + More:
Dewars, Loud N Clear, Crepaway, Alfa, Colonel Beer, Commercial Insurance, and our media partner Virgin Radio.
Wickerpark is curated, produced and polished by Soul Arch.