For our 4th edition, we are traveling to Bnabil, a charming village in the Metn Mountains, on August 1st, 2nd & 5th.
This event has finished
For mothers & kids, ages 7 and up. No prior experience in dance or any form of movement required.
Dancing and painting in the middle of nature, can it get any better? While the kids are learning basic movement techniques with Corinne, moms will be socializing, exchanging recipes and tips with chef Rabih Yammine, or exploring the Bnabil valley. While the moms are moving, the kids will be painting with Inna!
Corinne will help guide awareness to natural movement by making contemporary dance principles accessible and beneficial to everyone involved. Through fun and play, mothers and kids will learn techniques and tools to enjoying moving in space with freedom, creativity, energy and release of tensions.
Inna has devised a series of games and activities through which kids will explore drawing, painting and colors in and with nature. The kids will go home with their very own work of art.
- 3pm–4:30pm: Kids’ Movement Session | Food Session for Moms
- 4:30pm–5pm: Break and Snacks
- 5pm–6:30pm: Moms’ Movement Session | Kids’ Painting Session
- $40 for Mom & 1 Kid for half day including snacks, water, and painting material
- $60 for Mom & 2 Kids for half day including snacks, water, and painting material
- $80 for Mom & 3 kids for half day including snacks, water, and painting material